|Summary:||QAP is an open source software that can be used to analyze virus quasispecies using CBS, NGS and TGS data. wQAP (web QAP), is the online version of QAP.|
- wQAP is the online version of QAP, the Quasispecies Analysis Package, and contains all the programs in QAP, and there are nearly no differences between them.
- QAP's source code is available on GitHub.
- QAP is also available in a docker image at Docker Hub.
- An account is required to do work; anyone can create an account.
- Wang, M., Li, J., Zhang, X., Han, Y., Yu, D., Zhang, D., Yuan, Z., Yang, Z., Huang, J., & Zhang, X. (2020). An integrated software for virus community sequencing data analysis. BMC Genomics, 21(1), 363. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12864-020-6744-4
- wQAP tagged publications in the Galaxy Publication library
- Research Laboratory of Clinical Virology, Ruijin Hospital, Shanghai Jiaotong University, School of Medicine, Shanghai, China