Happy April everyone!
It's a busy time in the Galaxy and that is reflected in the April 2014 Galaxy Update. First, there were a record 63 new papers in the past month, six of which we have highlighted (also a record). Three new public Galaxy servers, and one Galaxy Community Log Board entry were also added in March.
However, the big news this month is Upcoming Events:
- Abstract submission for oral presentations for the 2014 Galaxy Community Conference (GCC2014) closes this Friday, April 4.
- Early Registration for GCC2014 is open. Register now to secure your spot and save a bundle.
- Globus World 2014 is coming up April 15-17, in Chicago. Globus Genomics will have a strong presence.
- Registration for the UC Davis 2014 Bioinformatics Workshop is also open.
- And there are lots of other events to keep us all out of trouble for the next few months.
If you have anything you would like to see in the next Galaxy Update, please let us know.