AGEseq @ AspenDB
This site provides a user-friendly interface for AGEseq (Analysis of Genome Editing by Sequencing) in a Galaxy instance.
This is a Tool Publishing server.
- AGEseq compares amplicon sequences with expected target sequences and finds insertion/deletion sites in the amplicon sequences.
- AGEseq can be used for SNP calling.
- AGEseq supports NGS short reads as well as Sanger sequences in multiple file formats
- AGEseq is also available from the Galaxy Tool Shed for installation into your local Galaxy instance.
- Please email questions and suggestions to Liangjiao Xue.
- AGEseq: Analysis of Genome Editing by Sequencing. Xue LJ and Tsai CJ (2015). Molecular Plant. doi:10.1016/j.molp.2015.06.001
- AGEseq tagged publications in Galaxy Publication library.