Includes bioinformatics tools developed by the research teams working in the perimeter of the PRABI core facility, including kissplice/kissDE, TETools, SEX-DETector, and priam.
This is a General Purpose / Genomics server.
- "A general purpose Galaxy instance that includes bioinformatics tools developed by the research teams working in the perimeter of the PRABI core facility, including kissplice/kissDE, TETools, SEX-DETector, and priam available through our local toolshed instance. "
- Dedicated server: PowerEdge R920 Rack Server - 64 CPU, 512 GB RAM, 15To GB of disk space.
- galaxy@prabi user list (in French)
- Email support: galaxy DASH support AT listes DOT univ-lyon1 DOT fr
- We also provide galaxy training courses for RNA-seq and ChIP-seq data analysis.
- Disk space is limited to 100 MB for unregistered users, registered users are free to use up to 50 GB.
- Users from the FRBioenvis and LECA teams are free to use up to 250 GB disk space.
- Can be increased up to 1-2 TB in collaborative projects (please contact galaxy@PRABI Admins.)
- SEX-DETector: a probabilistic approach to study sex chromosomes in non-model organisms, Aline Muyle, Jos Käfer, Niklaus Zemp, Sylvain Mousset, Franck Picard, and Gabriel AB Marais, Genome Biology and Evolution (2016), doi: 10.1093/gbe/evw172
- PRABI tagged publications in Galaxy Publication library.