|Summary:||Automated NOE assignment and NMR structure calculation|
- The ARIAweb server does not look like Galaxy, but it uses the Galaxy@Pasteur server for data analysis and workflow execution.
- ARIA (Ambiguous Restraints for Iterative Assignment) does automated NOE assignment and NMR structure calculation.
- Anonymous access is supported with a reduced quota; anyone can create an account.
- Allain, F., Mareuil, F., Ménager, H., Nilges, M., & Bardiaux, B. (2020). ARIAweb: A server for automated NMR structure calculation. Nucleic Acids Research. https://doi.org/10.1093/nar/gkaa362
- ARIAWeb tagged publications in the Galaxy Publication library
- C3BI, Insitute Pasteur