|Summary:||General purpose genomics analysis server.|
- Provides a wide range of tools to the scientific community, including tools that have been created at the Institut Pasteur i.e. TXSScan, alienTrimmer, PhageTerm, SARTools Deseq2 ...
- This server is also the workflow execution and analysis engine for the NGPhylogeny.fr, ARIAweb, and SHAMAN servers. None of them looks like Galaxy, but they use the Galaxy@Pasteur server for data analysis and workflow execution.
- Anonymous access is supported with a reduced quota; anyone can create an account.
- Mareuil F, Doppelt-Azeroual O and Ménager H. A public Galaxy platform at Pasteur used as an execution engine for web services. F1000Research 2017, 6:1030 (poster) (doi: 10.7490/f1000research.1114334.1)
- Pasteur tagged publications in the Galaxy Publication library
- C3BI Insitut Pasteur