|Summary:||This is the Indian galaxy server, Welcome Home!|
- Namaste All! Welcome to the India Galaxy workbench; a comprehensive set of tools and workflows dedicated to accelerate your bioinformatics analyses focusing Bharat.
- This workbench is built on the Galaxy framework thanks to Galaxy Europe we are hosting the seeds of Indian Galaxy to facilitate more wider user base.
- To know more about the events, training webinars focused on Galaxy for Indian data analysis community visit www.galaxyproject.in.
- If you want to talk about Galaxy and any required help about it join the Gitter adda (अड्डा).
- UseGalaxy.eu Gitter Support Channel
- Galaxy Help Forum
- Registered users' data (i.e. datasets, histories) will be available as long as they are not deleted by the user. Once marked as deleted the datasets will be permanently removed within 14 days. If the user purges the dataset in the Galaxy, it will be removed immediately, permanently. An extended quota can be requested for a limited time period in special cases.
- Unregistered users' data will only be accessible during one browser session, using a cookie to identify your data. This cookie is not used for any other purposes (e.g. tracking or analytics.) If UseGalaxy.eu service is not accessed for 90 days, those datasets will be permanently deleted.
- We sincerely appreciate the efforts of all individuals and their organizations (Bioclues, TMS Foundation) for supporting the Indian Galaxy Instance.
- The server is part of the European Galaxy server and is maintained by the RNA Bioinformatics Center (RBC) as part of de.NBI and ELIXIR.