|Conference Only||Conference + |
You may also arrange your lodging when registering. There are two official lodging options:
- On the UIC Campus at James Stuckel Towers. This option must be booked at the same time as you register. The James Stuckel Towers are now sold out.
- At the Crowne Plaza Chicago Metro Downtown. This option ends July 23, or when rooms fill up.
There are a limited number of rooms in each. You are encouraged to register/reserve early.
If you are a media representative and are interested in covering this meeting, please contact the organizers for information about media registration.
If you need a visa to travel to the United States for the conference, please follow the instructions at these resources:
- Visa Waiver Program: Do you even need a visa?
- Note: Even if you don't need a visa, you will still need to submit an ESTA application at least 3 days before your departure.
- If you do need a visa, you will most likely need to apply for a B-1 Visa.
- Go to the US Department of State Visa Home Page to learn more about visa categories, and how to apply for them.
- If you cannot determine your visa category from the link above, please contact the nearest US Embassy or Consulate.
- Use this General Visa Letter when applying for a visa.
Please contact Galaxy Outreach if you have any questions or special requests.
Questions? Ask the organizers.