July 2012 Galaxy Update
June 28th 2012
- GCC2012 is July 25-27!
- Other Upcoming Events and Deadlines, including these deadlines in the next several days
- Galaxy Workshops in South Africa (deadline: June 30) and the South African Genetics & Bioinformatics Society Conference (deadline July 1)
- Systems Bioinformatics Workshop (deadline: June 30)
- GMOD Summer School (deadline: July 9)
- 31 New Papers, including two new Current Protocols
- Open Positions at six different institutions
- Tool Shed Contributions
- A new CloudMan distribution was released last month
- Easily wrap your R functions as Galaxy tools
- help schedule the first GalaxyCzars conference call on July 9 or 10
- and lots of new screencasts, tutorials, and new genomes on main
If you have anything you would like to see in the August Galaxy Update, please let me know.